Thursday, March 30, 2006

 
Saturday, December 31, 2005

I am Amlan Basu, a genuine male poet, novelist, play writer and film script writer born in the year 1963, Kolkata, India. A member of Indian Motion Picture Producers Association ( IMMPA ), Mumbai & Film Craft Federation (FCF), Mumbai. I’ve an acute knowledge in all aspects of film making. I’ve have worked as a Creative Copywriter for the advertising agencies and continuously carving the niche by his intrinsic artistic merit. I’m looking for new assignment or project to working on.My foray into writing began in 1981. I’ve written one short story named “Mahamanab”(The great human) in Bengali language. After that I started off as just an ardent and voracious reader with a great love of word and ideas.

Please contact or mail with your details to :

AMLAN BASU
I/301, Gokul Village (Two),
Shanti Park, Mira Road (East),
Dist. : Thane-401107, INDIA
Tel.: +91-22-28550690
Cell : +00-9224174531
E-mail : amlanbasu301@yahoo.co.in
amlanbasuone@gmail.com

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?