Saturday, September 09, 2006

 
I’ve never got my due credit in the tenure of working in Centurion Bank of Punjab. Always, I’ve ignored or overlooked by my superior, as because, I imbibe the quality of goodness and simplicity. It’s really the disastrous part of my life. I never got the justice for myself. As an employee, I firmly believe, I’m not the ordinary level. I’m always meticulous and sincere to my job, whatever job given to me. I’m always perfect to my back up job. On the contrary, I’m sensitive and talkative. My superiors are quite unable to accomplish their task and blamed me for all the reason. They make me scapegoat to hide their fault. They’ve not given any increment since three years. I didn’t know their yardstick to appraise me. But, I’m always helpful, friendly and co-operative with my colleagues and staffs. My response was always genuine, spontaneous and there is no malice. Actually, I don’t able to tell the cleverly. My fault is I’m not demanding, not shrewd, not argumentative and always happy to my meager emoluments. Simple living and high thinking is my principle. My superiors treat me as soft-minded, non-argumentative and in zealous person. That’s why they are trying to exploit, bulldozed me always. They’ve given acute pain to dwindle me down. They’re always became over-zealous, bossing, self-centered and impatient to me. Somehow, they may think that I’ve no capability to switch my job in other companies. One of them resigned the bank to pursue better career in New Zealand, but he became totally failure in abroad and there is no way to come back India. Then tried everywhere in Mumbai, and agreed to join a meager income salary, which is far to his expectation. Lastly, he joined again his old company in Centurion Bank of Punjab. Other one is very mean-minded and suspicious to join the other company and there is no real gut and grit to change his job for the better prospect. But, like cowardice, his tendency to blame the own bank by not giving him the astronomical salary, enough status and lot of facilities. That’s way I’ve got enough trauma as an employee. But, I’m not fearful to this worse period of my life. I became harder and harder gradually to overcome my obstacles. I hope I’ll find a suitable job to meet my daily end. As a sole bread earner, I’ve to struggle life-long for the existence in the cutting-edge competition in the world.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?